The broad range of our customers’ applications goes hand in hand with diversified requirements for raw materials and supplies on the procurement side. To give you a better overview, we have divided our scope of requirements into 6 main groups.
- Customized parts made from rubber/plastic
- Band and rod steels, tubes according to DIN EN 10305-1, DIN EN 10305-2, DIN EN 10305-3
- Customized parts made from metal and non-ferrous metal, contract work
- Special components/project supplies
- Standard machines/machine spare parts, measuring equipment, drives
- Tools/standards/special machine construction, wear parts according to drawing
- Electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic materials, other
This is how you can become a supplier
If you can answer YES to all our questions, please apply:
- Have we piqued your interest and you would like to apply as a supplier for Stabilus?
- Your capabilities match our requirements, and you would like to offer your products or services?
- Did you see products from your product line under our section “Parts Scope and Contact Persons”?
- You have a certified quality management system that complies with or exceeds ISO 9001?
- Your environmental management system complies with ISO 14001 or EMAS?
- You can reliably and flexibly meet our needs “just in time”?
- You see innovation and run with it - you can actively contribute to the development of technical solutions, or you even have the capability to assume development tasks on your own responsibility?